Back for 2018, the Bishop Auckland Town Team are once again hosting an Easter Eggstavaganza on Saturday 31st March between 10:30am and 2:30pm.
There’s a chance to win a giant GOLD chocolate easter egg by taking part in the Easter Egg hunt around the town centre. (Beautifully modelled below by Georgina Young from the Fifteas Tearooms.)
The following shops will have a basket of coloured eggs displayed in their windows and all you need to do is write down the colours.
- Bondgate Gallery – 51 Fore Bondgate
- Trimmers – 156 Newgate Street
- Image – 136 Newgate Street
- Emily’s – 142 Newgate Street
- Clarks shoe shop – 69 Newgate Street
- Inspiral Cycles – 137 Newgate Street
- Nobles Amusements – 58 Newgate Street
- Hair @ 146 – 146 Newgate Street
- Baby & Toddler Kingdom – 153 Newgate Street
- Longstaff Bakery – 91 Newgate Street
- M & Co. – 19 Newgate Street
- Yorkshire Linen – 61 Newgate Street
Entry forms will be available from the Town Team staff located inside the Newgate Shopping Centre on the day or download your copy by clicking the image below.
In addition, there will be some live entertainment, free face painting along with a tombola and raffle. ‘Bishop The Boar’ will also be making guest appearances throughout the day.
Download your copy of the Easter Egg Hunt form by clicking the image below: